Wedding Wear


It is starting fall wedding season. And if you are like me you are always wondering what to wear?
The weather can be a little tricky this time of year, especially if the wedding is outside. It can be chilly temps one day and shorts and t-shirt weather the next. So this past weekend I attended a wedding that was outside, and 90 degrees might I add. It was a country chic themed, complete with a barn, hay, and mason jars to drink out of. I thought wearing a little lace would be fitting for this scenery. The dress I have on is my 2015 Kentucky Derby dress that came from The Limited early this spring. I believe in shopping your closet first ladies. I had only wore it once and I thought it was a great time to wear it again. I linked similar dresses as well as accessories below. I hope you enjoy!
XoXo
Alli







1 comment :

  1. What a great wedding look! The dress is perfect and I love the shade of pink on you :) Love reading your blog and hope you stop by the latest!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete