Beginning of Fall Fashion


Even though we still have a couple of hot and humid days among us, I could not wait for chilly temps to break out the boots (or booties).
I love this time of year because I can pair clothing from all seasons together to make an outfit. I wore the outfit below to a friend's baby shower this past weekend. The jean jacket and tank are casual but when paired with this pleated skirt it makes the outfit a little more fancy. I love combining casual pieces with things that are a little more dressy because it takes your outfit to the next level. These pieces together are perfect for small social gatherings with friends. Check out outfit details below. Hope you enjoy!

                                                                  XoXo,
                                                                    Alli









2 comments :

  1. Looking great Alli!! I can't wait to style all my fall :) Happy Friday :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!! Great way to kick off the weekend! :)

    xo, Sarah
    www.thekissingboothblog.com

    ReplyDelete