Rocking the Dress



 


I am a dress girl. Who is with me? I love a good dress. And the one is by far one of my favorites.
I wore this dress a couple weeks ago in vegas to an Aerosmith concert and knew I had to shoot it. The geometric print and colors are what really drew me to this dress. You can wear this dress out with the girls, on date night with that special someone or even to a concert. The fit is great because the dress is from Eshakti, an online clothing company that you can customize the fit of their clothing to fit your body type. You can find the exact dress here. I linked similar dresses below along with accessories. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 

















3 comments :

  1. Such a great look and always nice to have a good dress collection in your closet!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a stunning dress! I love the pattern!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like eShakti. Your dress is pretty and I die for that bag. It's EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete