Liebster Award


pinterest, liebster awards

I started my blog November 2014 kinda on a whim, so I am new and still learning this whole blogger thing. I saw all these Instagram and blog pages popping up and I thought I could do that, so here I am, Absolutely Alli.  I am truly honored and excited that Limairy nominated me. Go follow her blog here and Instagram here you will not be disappointed. Thank you for nominating me and recognizing me as a blogger.

The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers (with 1k or less followers) in recognition by other bloggers. Upon being nominated (tagged on Instagram) you have to answer 11 questions and then nominate 11 other bloggers (notify them through Instagramto answer the 11 questions and so on and so on. Below are the answers to my 11 questions as well as, the 11 bloggers I have nominated who deserve to be recognized for having amazing blogs and for all of the hard work and dedication that they each put into blogging. I admire all of you beauties and I am very happy to have you following along especially as we all grow as bloggers and I am also grateful for your support.   

1. How did you come up with your blog name? 
I came up with my blog name Absolutely Alli because one my name is Allison aka Alli and two I wanted to show people through my blog and Instagram the absolutely true me. So it was easy to come up with the name. 

2. Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging because I love taking pictures and I love fashion. I saw that lifestyle blogging was becoming a trend and I was very interested in it. I have been following many bloggers on instagram and they inspired me to start my own blog in the hopes of inspiring others. 

3. What do you love most about blogging?  
I love everything thing about blogging. It is an outlet for so many things and is very educational as far as learning new fashion trends, healthy foods to eat, and even fitness trends. What I truly love is the fact that I get to meet new people I would have never met because they live in other states or even across the world. The blogger community is really a cool community.

4. What was the most ridiculous but very cool fashion trend you followed?  
It isn't a ridiculous fashion trend but the trend I followed this year was the blanket scarf. I love them. They can definitely change up an outfit. 

5. One goal you wish to accomplish this year?
I have many goals I wish to accomplish this year with my blog. One is to get to 1,000+ followers on instagram. Two is to post more content to my blog and instagram, and three is to do more collaborations with bloggers and companies.
                                        
6. What is your favorite social media site?       
Instagram, of course. 

7. If you could travel to only one place this year where would it be and why?
I love to travel!! This summer I am going to Spain. I am so excited. Last summer I went to Barbados, and the year before that I went to London, Paris and Rome. Like I said I like to travel. :) 

8. How would you describe your personal style?      
My personal style is usually cute but casual. I love a skinny jean! You can dress them up or down. And I always love a chance to get dressed up. 

9. Spring or Fall fashion? 
 Both! But if I have to pick Fall because I love boots and scarfs.

10. If you could choose one store to shop at, your entire life, which store would you choose?             
Well Banana is my favorite store but, if I had to pick just one I would go with Macy's because I can get everything there (clothes, shoes, makeup, etc...)

11. What is one fear you would like to conquer?                                                                                 
One fear I would like to accomplish is to not worry about what other people think. Just to do "me" and be happy with that.


My lovely nominees are:

Brittany (Truly Be Iconic)
Christine (Concrete Runway LA)
Kathleen (Kats Fashion Fix)
Tabaitha (Humble Beauty 29)
Gemma (Stunning Chic)
Keyma ( Style Weekender)
Tiffany (Tiny Tiffs)


I am looking forward to reading all of your answers and seeing your nominations. Thank again, to Limairy (Follow her on Instagram) for nominating me for this award. Xoxo :)

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment