It's a Blogger Thing!! #OOTD

Happy Monday peeps! Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did. I went out and enjoyed the weather when it was nice. Did you get any snow in your area? If so I hope you stayed warm. Before it snowed here in Kentucky I got in a few shots. Check them out below along with outfit details. Enjoy!



            #OOTD shirt- Victoria's Secret Pink
            Blazer- The Limited (40% off right now)



             

             Flats- Tory Burch
             Blanket Scarf- Target



             
           
              Skinny Jeans- Banana Republic

      I call this look cute but casual. Very simple to put together with a few accessories. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great rest of the week!
                               
                                                      xoxo,  Alli          


No comments :

Post a Comment