eShakti: Customize Your Style

Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit your specific body type? I know I do. It is hard to buy clothing off the rack that will fit perfectly. Well you do not have to worry about that anymore! eShakti has come up with the perfect solution to solve your problem. This company designs the clothes and you customize it to fit your body type and style. I think this is the best idea ever! On their website (which you can access here) you can choose styles as shown, from sizes 0-36W, or you can customize your outfit by adding your measurements and even tweaking the neckline or sleeve length to your liking. 

I customized the outfit below with my measurements and tunic length. It turned out awesome. I could not be more pleased. I usually have problems finding dresses and pants that are long enough, as well as fit my waist at the same time. eShakti is a great option for getting clothes that fit your body and are stylish. There are so many outfits to choose from that I am sure you will find something you love. Also it was such a fast turn around to receive after i ordered it, less than a week. eShakti did not disappoint.

Check out my eShakti custom dress below. To customize your own outfit visit www.eShakti.com and use code absolutelyalli to get 10% off your purchase valid 1/28/15-2/28/15. Enjoy! And let me know how you liked it! 

XoXo, 

Alli 


Jacket: H & M




Shoes: Target




Jewelry: Versona







Purse: Kate Spade

















4 comments :