Sunny Day Street Style

                               
              Shop: Pants | Handbag | Flats | Vest | Blouse | Sunglasses | Nail Polish | Earrings 
Nothing like a sunny day when it has been cold and cloudy. Took the opportunity to soak up some rays yesterday with my boyfriend and his good friend that is in town from Australia. I chose a chic but comfortable look for exploring an area of town called the Highlands here in Louisville Kentucky. We also stopped for coffee at Quills, which is one of my favorite coffee shops in town. I paired black skinny jeans with one of my favorite light and flowy tunics, and a salt and pepper vest to give it a little more texture. I finished the look with purple aviator sunnies, black flats and my favorite purse.

What is your favorite sunny day outfit? Shop mine below.

XoXo
Alli

                                 

                                  


                                 





No comments :

Post a Comment