Colorful Transition Outfit

A bold color always makes a statement! Color is great for the Spring season, so I added lots of it to this transition outfit. All through the calendar says it's Spring we all know that does not mean the temperature says it is. So when it is cold in the morning and warmer in the afternoon I like to opt for layers like I did below.

I paired a cream sweater dress (similar here) with a bright fuchsia cardigan. I added further color to the outfit by choosing navy leggings, c/o Comm-Ci , a company that specializes in chic, comfortable, well fitting leggings. Then accessorized with fun tassel earrings that screams I'M CRAZY FOR COLOR!! :) I finished the outfit with tan booties, my favorite handbag, and a watch to match.

What is you favorite way to add color to an outfit?

XoXo
Alli
















No comments :

Post a Comment