Casual Everyday Wear

Shop: Blazer | Shirt | Jeans | Flats 
Everyday casual is what most of us typically wear on an average day. It can be comfortable, stylish and appropriate for most activities and events you plan to attend. When I think casual I think jeans! What about you? My go to for an easy casual look is skinny jeans, a brightly color shirt, and a cute pair of flats.

To add something extra to this outfit, I layered it with a striped blazer and accessorized with a cross body bag  and necklace from Barenaked Leathera boho chic leather handbag and accessory company that specializes in rustic unique pieces. You can see Barenaked Leather's designs on Facebook or Instagram.

What is your favorite casual look? Shop my mine below.

XoXo
Alli 












Handbag and necklace c/o Barenaked Leather

No comments :

Post a Comment