Styling in the Concrete Jungle


It's always a struggle to stick out in a fashionable city like NYC. So I opt for little touches of color in my accessories, like I did in this outfit.

As you know I am a India Hicks' Style Ambassador, so I am partial to many of her accessories, such as this Siren Scarf (here) and the Carmen Clutch (found here), which are two of my favorites from the collection. I paired these two with multicolored tassel earrings (similar), a black and white dress, with black booties and tights to finish the look. This outfit is easy to recreate and can be worn almost anywhere, such as to work, out with friends or even date night. It is also a great transition outfit from cold weather to Spring like weather. How do you stand out in the concrete jungle? Shop some of my ideas to help you below.

XoXo
Alli








Photography: Lydia Hudgens


No comments :

Post a Comment