Purple is my Favorite

Shop Outfit: Jeans | Jacket | Clutch | Tank | Necklace | Bracelet | Heels

With the weather being so up and down it is hard to decide what to wear. I mean it's 70+ one day and then 30 something the next. So when mother nature is confused it's best to dress in layers, like I did in this outfit below. Wearing a tank and adding a blazer or jacket makes it easy to shed clothing through out the day if it turns from cold to hot. I paired a dual colored jacket with a bold purple ruffled tank and black skinny jeans. I accessorized the outfit with my favorite leopard clutch, black heels, and gold jewelry (necklace, cuff). My favorite part about this outfit is that it can be easily recreated with many items already in your closet. 

What is your favorite piece you keep on rotation right now??

XoXo
Alli
















1 comment :