Boho Chic


It is definitely time for a little change up. Not just the weather, but the outfit. I am so ready to transition to Spring clothes, how about you? This stylish boho chic look is great for warmer weather. I paired this flowy peasant dress (found here) with grey leggings and tan over the knee boots. I accessorized with one of my favorite necklaces, moon disk sunnies (sunglasses are from Shop Ditto, where you can try sunnies before you commit to buy, use code: ABSOLUTELYALLI for a free month), and a cute floppy hat (similar here). I tied the look together with a crossbody and a gold watch, which is from Wristology. Use code: AA10 for 10% off.

What is going to be your favorite Spring outfit? Shop mine below.

XoXo
Alli 





Watch is from Wristology. Use code: AA10 for 10% off  



























No comments :

Post a Comment