Thursday and Friday #OOTD


What up Peeps! Happy Sunday. I hope your weekend was great and that you are making great plans for this upcoming holiday week. Three day work week, Thanksgiving, and black friday shopping.....I AM SO EXCITED!!! What about you? Check out my #OOTD from this past Thursday and Friday.


On Thursday I wore one of my favorite scarfs. I bought this skull and fleur de lis scarf while on vacay in Rome, Italy. Paired it with a eggplant colored sweater from Banana Republic, skinny jeans, and tan booties from Target.


This is one of my favorite sweaters that i bought a couple years ago from the Gap. It is a oldie but goodie, which is still very stylish. Paired with some skinnies and riding boots. Accessorized with my FitbitMichael Kors watch, and my Versona bracelet pictured below. 


I got these great David Yurman look-a-like bracelets from Versona on clearance $3.99 for the silver and $4.99 for the gold. I love these and a great deal.

Follow me on Instagram



No comments :

Post a Comment