#HelloWeekend


Hello All! Hello weekend! So this weekend was pretty low key. It included a girls night and little shopping trip to Target. This Sunday November 16, 2014 Target started selling their Toms for Target. With each Toms item purchased from Target "one of the following will be donated or given: (I) by Target: $3 (the monetary equivalent of one week of meals for someone in need; $1 = 9 meals secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local food banks) to Feeding America FeedingAmerica.org; or $5 (the monetary equivalent of one blanket) to American Red Cross Disaster Relief redcross.org; or (II) by TOMS: TOMS will give one pair of new shoes to a child in need" (www.target.com). Shopping is always fun, but it is even more fun when it is helping a great cause. So I say get your shop on. 



Showing my support for Toms for Target

                                                           #OOTD for #GirlsNight




So I love this  shirt with lace detail. I found this beauty at Old Navy. Which might I add was on sale. Old Navy has been having an awesome sale. Pair it with a some black skinnies and black Tory Burch Flats.

                                                               Follow me on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment