Feeling Navy





So this week I have really been feeling navy. This is the second outfit this week that has been navy inspired. Since it was a rainy day I had an opportunity to wear my navy Hunter rain boots. I always welcome a chance to wear my rain boots. I paired these with a pair of skinny jeans and one of my favorite sweaters. This navy and cream zebra print INC sweater I found at Macy's. I love this sweater because of its silver detailing around the neck. It reminds me of a great statement piece that you would have in your necklace collection. I also added a navy Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. Finished off this look with me navy Michael Kors watch and some silver bangles. I think my London Fog rain coat added a little flair too. What is one of your favorite pieces in your fashion collection?


                                                            Follow me on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment