Makeup Monday: The Balm Cosmetics Palette


                                         Shop: Palette (onetwo, three) | Necklace | Lipstick
When you find an eyeshadow palette you love, you want to tell everybody about it! So that is what I am doing. The palette below is one of my favorites. The eyeshadow is so pigmented and creamy, which is what you want in your makeup. This allows it to stay put all day long with no need to reapply.

Check out my YouTube (here) where I discuss my five favorite colors in this palette. Shop the palette and other makeup products below.

XoXo
Alli


                                                                      Palette | Mask 





                      
                                                                     Bracelet 

No comments :

Post a Comment