Holiday Look #1

Shop: Blouse |  Pants |  Clutch | Heels | Earrings | Bracelet (one, two) | Lipstick
It's holiday time! So what are you going to wear? Let me help. From now until the holidays I will be doing holiday looks on the blog that are easy to recreate. Some casual, some dressy and some in-between.

My first holiday look starts with a simple black skinny jean or a skinny pant, something that we all have in our closet. I paired it with a cranberry or merlot colored silk blouse that has sheer cape sleeves. This statement piece is too die for and will be on heavy rotation this season. I'm pretty sure this color is the color of the holidays. I added leopard print heels for texture and flair. So if you are looking for a holiday outfit you can wear to work as well as attend a social function, after hitting the grind, this is my outfit of choice.

The holidays are coming do you have do you have your outfits ready? Shop one of my favorites below.

XoXo
Alli

















No comments :

Post a Comment