Seeing Red

                      
           Shop: Pants | Shirt | Lipstick | Handbag | Sunglasses | Necklace | Watch | Bracelet | Shoes 

A red pant and red lipstick.....what else do you need!?! Honestly, red lipstick is a staple in my book and this one here is my favorite. With a red lip why not throw on some red pants, like I did in this outfit. Pair your bold pants with a less over the top button down shirt. 

One thing I love in a outfit is pattern mixing, stripes with leopard print...Yes Please! What are your favorite pattens to mix? Leopard goes with anything, in my book, because it's a neutral. I completed the outfit with a cross body and gold jewelry. Shop my look below.

XoXo
Alli 

                      

                      

                       

                       

                        

                        

                        

                        

                        



No comments :

Post a Comment