Makeup Monday: Maybelline Matte Ink

                                   Shop Lipstick: One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven 
If you are like me than you are always looking for great lipstick. What I mean by that is... a matte lip that is very pigmented, last for hours, does not dry out your lips and stays put (where it is not all over your face). Well I have found it! This Maybelline Matte Ink is amazing. Hand down my favorite matte lipstick thus far. It just came out in June and I am obsessed. Thank you Maybelline! There are ten shades in this affordable product line. Check out my YouTube video here or below where I swatch seven of my favorites. Have you tried this matte lipsticks? If so do you love it as much as I do? Find my favorite color of the summer here and many of my other favorites below.

XoXo
Alli 

                                    
                      

                                           

                                                                    Lipstick c/o Maybelline 


No comments :

Post a Comment