Salt Life w/ Charming Charlie

Take me back to the Bahamas! White sand beaches and very blue water....who wants to come with me?? No seriously, if you have the opportunity to take a getaway to the water do it, you won't regret it! And while you are there your outfit and accessories should be tops on the list, I mean after you get a tropical cocktail with a little umbrella! :)

This outfit is hands down one of my spring/summer favorites. You cannot go wrong with ruffles and  a off the shoulder top. I paired it with white denim jeans, which are a summer staple; tan sandals, and this unbelievable basket (a beach must!). I accessorized with the cutest Austin earrings from Charming Charlie. If you have not checked out Charming Charlie you should they have the best accessories, apparel and home goods at reasonable prices that you will love. I finished the look with a pair of sunnies and a stylish hat.

What is you favorite beach look? Shop mine below

XoXo
Alli































Thank you Charming Charlie for the earrings and Diff Eyewear for the sunnies



SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment