Fancy

Shop: Skirt (similar) | Blazer | Tank | Watch | Necklace | Earrings | Flats | Sunnies | Lipstick 
You fancy, huh?! Ok I will stop trying to bring back old songs, ( but I bet you are singing it now, lol!). Sometimes I do think i'm fancy, especially in this outfit! I'm a lover of bright colors so this hot pink blazer is great to showcase that. A blazer is ideal to wear over any tank, and this one compliments a navy tank perfectly. I paired both of these with a multicolored skirt that was the center of this whole outfit, full of shapes and details it is perfect for any social function. If all the busyness in the skirt was not enough I finished the outfit with leopard print flats, then added gold jewelry for a little more flair (Necklace | Earrings ). This is truly one of my favorites outfits I have styled, and it definitely makes me feel fancy! Shop it below.

XoXo
Alli



















SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment