Saturday Sangria

                                    
                      Stemless Wine glasses | Wine glasses (stems) | Wine topper | Decanter | Wine Tote 

Saturday's and especially holiday weekends are for sangria. Who is with me?


                      

If you are a wino like me than you love a good sangria. I have tried many recipes but the one below I have perfected to my liking and many of of my friend's liking.

Red Wine Sangria

2 full bottle of your favorite red wine
1 can of Sprite
1 cup of brandy
A mix of your favorite fruits (apples, peaches, strawberries, and blackberries work the best)

Combine all the ingredients in a decanter or large bowl. Make sure you cut the fruit into smaller pieces. This way the natural juices of the fruit can soak with the wine. If you like a sweeter sangria opt for a sweet wine or add 1/4 cup sugar. I prefer less sweet. The Sprite also adds a little sweetness. Let this mixture chill or an hour or till it's ready to be served.

For presentation I use a glass decanter. My favorite one is this Red Wine Decanter by Bella Vino (found here). I like this one because it fits1000ml of wine, it improves the taste of wine because it softens Tannis (found in reds), its design makes it easy to pour and use, and it is made from lead-free crystal glass. This Bella Vino Decanter also looks great as a centerpiece when throwing social gatherings at your house. 

What are your favorite drink recipes made with wine? Please share because I am always looking for new ones. Also shop affordable wine products below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 

                     

Decanter c/o Bella Vino                                    

No comments :

Post a Comment