Being a Fashionable Fan!


Who says you can't be a fashionable fan? Many think that to attend a game or to cheer on you favorite team you have to be sporing a shirt with the team logo. I personally believe as long as you are wearing the team colors, you can be their biggest fan.

Not all sporting attire fits along the lines of style, but more along the lines of comfort. Don't get me wrong, I love a hoodie and I am pretty much excited that it is hoodie season, but if you are trying to add some fashion and flair to your tailgating then you have to plan out your outfit.

Since I am a Louisville Cardinal (#GOCARDS) and this post is just in time for ESPN College GameDay in the Ville this weekend, I will be sporting red and black and throwing up my L's. I opted to style myself in red skinny pants, which is a bold way to add the color of you favorite team. Since Louisville's secondary color is black I choose to add a button up. Try adding your team's secondary color as a shirt option. I loving adding leopard to an outfit. Like I always say Leopard is a neutral. Find my number one leopard accessory here.  For those real fashionistas adding a heel (found here) is no worries, but a flat will do just the same. I finished my outfit with Louisville Cardinals signature L earrings. It is always nice to add touches of your teams logos. What is your favorite way to dress up your tailgating and game day attire? Shop mine below.

XoXo
Alli

Photos by: Portraits by the Bridge
































No comments :

Post a Comment