Wedding Season


Who is ready for Spring? I definitely am. I  cannot wait for the days of cool mornings and warm even hot afternoons and evenings. In the spring and summer I love to wear dresses.
They are the easiest thing to put on and can literally be worn anywhere. To work, church, a wedding and out with friends. Since spring and summer are big time wedding seasons I put together a look I plan on wearing to an upcoming wedding this summer.
I love this floral dress (similar here, here, and here). It is great for an indoor or outdoor wedding. I paired it with a white blazer (found here and here). Blazers are awesome for coverups for sleeveless dresses especially for outdoor or evening wedding. I literally have 6-8 blazers because they are a great compliment to almost any outfit. I accessorized this outfit with Kendra Scott earrings (here) and necklace (here) Watch is from Wristology (found here), use code: AA20 for 20% off of any watch. I paired my Chloé 'Marcie' satchel (here) and wedges (favorites here and here) to finish the look. What is your favorite wedding look? Shop my look below. Hope you enjoy!
XoXo
Alli


























No comments :

Post a Comment