Spring Picks 2016


The first day of Spring is tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it. What about you? It is the days of chilly mornings and warm almost hot afternoons. It is definitely a time for transitioning your wardrobe for the upcoming heat. There are there are so many great spring styles that I love.
One of my favorites is florals. Find an affordable pair of floral heels here. I love floral shoes because they make me think of the flowers yet to bloom. Another Spring favorite is white denim (find a great pair of white denim jeans here). Chambray is a trend that we have seen a lot of this past year. I love a good chambray dress because it is easy to throw on for many occasions, like to run errands, social gathering with friends, and to work with a sweater or blazer (here is my pick for a chambray dress). Since eventually it will be warm enough to lay by the pool or go to the beach my pick for a swimsuit is a one piece halter. It is very flattering for most body types (find my favorite here). What are your Spring favorites? Check out my other Spring picks below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli



No comments :

Post a Comment