Doorway to Nowhere

Happy Monday Loves! Hope you had a great Easter weekend. I sure did. I finished a 10 mile race on Saturday (look out for my race post in the near future) and spent much needed time with my family on Easter Sunday. What did you do this weekend?  I hope something fun! 
Well a couple days ago I got to do something I consider fun. I have aways wanted to do a photo shoot at The Heigold House Facade or "The Doorway to Nowhere", so I finally got my wish. I wanted to shoot here because it is just a cool setting, which you will see below. I feel like it is where the past, present, and future kind of meet. To read about this amazing historical structure click here. If you need a great photographer in Louisville, KY try JCSS Photography, she does great work. Anyway,  check out my pics and outfit details below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo,
Alli









































Blazer, Jeans, & Necklace: The Limited 
Heels: Nine West
Sunglasses: YSL
Tank: Target

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on the race! What a great accomplishment!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this place too. I can see why you wanted to shoot here. Gorgeous photos :) And congrats on your 10 mile race. So awesome! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete