Anchors Away

Good Afternoon All! Are you a lover of water and all thing that have to do with water, like I am? To me when I think about water or bodies of water it makes me think of summer, warm weather, and vacation. When I saw this anchor shirt I knew it was for me. I just knew I had to do a shoot on the Big 4 Bridge. This bridge is a pedestrian bridge that connects Kentucky and Indiana. It is over the Ohio River. Below are pics from that shoot and outfit details. Also, if you need a great photographer in Louisville, KY check out JCSS Photography . Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli




















































Shirt: Express
Jeans: The Limited
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: YSL
Necklace: Loren Hope
The necklace is from my Rocksbox subscription. Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription where you can borrow, buy or swap jewelry each month. Get a free month trial by using code Absolutelyallixoxo. Visit Rocksbox here.

No comments :

Post a Comment