A Whole Bunch of Color

Happy middle of the week peeps! I hope it is treating you good. Mine has been super busy, but I am keeping my head above water. Anything exciting going on in your life this week? My excitement came from outfit preparing and picture taking. I love bold colors and that is evident in some of the pics below. Enjoy!!

XoXo
Alli






I love this yellow and blue combo together paired with my stripped tote.




Purse: Kate Spade



I found this scarfs on my travels to Rome. So I needed to get it as a souvenir right?



Dress: The Limited
I love a pocket!! 


Boots: Macy's


Buffalo plaid is one of my favorite trends this season.

Vest: J.Crew


Sweatshirt: Hello Merch (Use code "TAG" for 15% off)
Sunglasses: YSL



Sunny days call for shades!

Jeans: Express



Super comfy, low key outfit

Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: The Limited
Boots: Macy's










2 comments :