20 Things About Me


Hi! My name is Allison and I was tagged by the lovely and stylish Alexandra Guevara on Instagram to share 20 things about myself that you may or may not know. Go follow her on insta Here. 20 things about me are:

1. I am a 30 something professional that started Life + Style blogging on the side November 2014. (I am excited to see where it takes me).

2. I am from Kentucky 

3. I have a bachelor's degree from the University of Kentucky and a Master's Degree from University of Louisville. Two big rival schools in Kentucky.

4. I love to travel. I have been to London, Paris, Rome, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Barbados x3. I am going to Spain this summer (Madrid, Toledo, Seville, Granada, and Barcelona).

5. My favorite store is Target. Banana Republic and The Limited aren't far behind.

6. I love fashion and following fashion bloggers on instagram 

7. I am running (more like jogging and walking) two half marathons this spring. I have finished a couple races in the past.

8. I am not married and do not have any children. I have a niece! :) 

9. I am learning how to sew and use the sewing machine. Maybe I will be the next big fashion designer! ;)

10. I love purses, shoes, jewelry. All things girly. But I can definitely get down with a pair of jeans and a hoodie at anytime (probably my favorite outfit).

11. I am a wino!

12. Chipotle is one of my favorite fast food places to eat.

13. My favorite color right now is purple 

14. I aspire to attend NYFW, so maybe this is my year.

15. I am a little obsessed with checking my instgram 

16. I like to craft (painting, sewing, jewelry making)

17. I am in the process of transiting my hair from relaxed to natural (It is a process as all my naturals know)

18. I  would love to visit all 50 states. So far I have been to KY, IN, IL, CO, CA, FL, TX, NM, WV, GA, AL, TN, MN, NO, SC, OH, MA, NY, NJ, ME, NH, NV

19. I am obsessed with almond butter. Specifically Trader Joe's. I eat it out of the jar with a spoon 

20. I am really getting into cold pressed juice or green juice.

I hope you enjoyed or learned something new about. If you have any questions just ask! See the 20 ladies I tagged to share on Instagram.

XoXo

Alli

d834cf8800bba14fbafc0f936670dab6e7c013fb5645559160

No comments :

Post a Comment