Hello London



Big Ben
Last November I visited Europe for the first time. Loved it! The first stop on my European trip was to London. So in honor of #TBT my outfit of the day is a little tribute to London. I got this great Union Jack scarf while in London.  I paired it with a oatmeal sweater from The Limited. It is a great accessory that added a pop of color. To top off my outfit I added a navy Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, a Pandora charm bracelet (w/ travel Pandora charms), and my navy Michael Kors watch. 

Here are some pics of my trip. Hope you enjoy.

Tower Bridge aka London Bridge 


One of London's famous red phone booths


Tower of London. The Crown Jewels

Of course all fashion bloggers have to visit Harrod's #Loved

Buckingham Palace 

Big Blue Cock in Trafalgar Square

What are some of your favorite European countries you have visited? Stay turned next Thursday for #TBT to see the next stop on my European trip.

No comments :

Post a Comment