Skincare with Live No B.S.


   
Shop: Live No B.S. Website | Retinol Night Cream | YouTube Video
Let's face it we are all getting older! We might not want to admit it, but it is true! So you should take care of your skin. I had the opportunity to try this Live No B.S. Retinol Night Cream and I love it. Definitely a new staple in my nighttime skincare routine. I must say I used to be a little scared when I heard the word retinol, but I did my research and learned that it actually is great for your skin. Who else is/was a little scared of it??

So let me give you the low down on retinol. It is a vitamin A compound that helps with fine lines and wrinkles, sun spots, acne spots, and discoloration. Retinol is completely safe and many women use it to make their skin have a more youthful appearance. I personally have no worries about using it now  especially since I have found this Live No B.S. Retinol Night Cream. Check out my YouTube video (here) to see why I love this product so much and why you should too!

XoXo
Alli 

                 
                                                                     Before

During (almost clear) 

After 




No comments :

Post a Comment