Holiday Look 3

It's officially December, so you know what that means?!? It is Christmas time! Who has finished their shopping and has their decorations up? Shopping no, decorations yes for me! As I look at my events for this holiday season, I am wondering what to wear. Do you have the same problem? If so I find the easiest way to address this is to shop your closet first by pulling out some staples. For this outfit, my staples are leggings and a button down blouse. Most women own tons of leggings and a large majority have a nice button down. Since I am a big fan of layers I added a faux fur vest to the outfit and then I accessorized with knee boots and a fancy clutch.

You always need a statement piece to wear during the season. I am loving this necklace from 7 Charming Sisters, which is an amazing company that has designed 7 different lines of jewelry (hints the 7 sisters). One of the lines is definitely going to be your style! The 7 sisters are from all aspect of life and bring their unique tastes into the line. Pick from earrings, necklaces and bracelet. You will have a hard time picking your favorite, especially since it is at a great price point. 

XoXo
Alli 














Thank you from 7 Charming Sisters for sponsoring this post 


No comments :

Post a Comment