Bright Summer Dress

                     
                             Shop my favorite dress picks: One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six
As I soak up the last days of summer.....I always feel like I need to get in the outfits that I forgot to wear the whole season. This dress below is one of those items. Since I personally love a bright summer dress, this orange one had to make its way out of the closet. I paired this halter dress with statement earrings from 7 Charming Sisters, one of my favorite summer clutches (similar, similar) and comfortable flats. It was perfect for the 90 degree temps and having wine and beer on the patio of a busy eclectic restaurant with friends.

What else do you want to get in before our final days of summer are behind us??

XoXo
Alli

                     

                     

                    

                    

                    

                    

                    

                    

                   

                    

                    

                   

                  

                 

                 

                 
                                                     Earrings c/o 7 Charming Sisters
SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment