My NYC Style

When you are in the Concrete Jungle you have to create your own style. In a city where almost anything goes you want to stand out. So that is exactly what I set out to do!

For my NYC style I paired an inexpensive gingham print button down with a more "fancy" skirt. Pairing expensive and inexpensive is idea when building your wardrobe. I then added a fur vest to really make my outfit pop. I love to mix and match patterns because it makes an otherwise boring outfit new and fresh. With that said I added the leopard print clutch, which is one of my favorites. I finished the outfit with knee boots, a tassel necklace and red lipstick to give it an overall polished look.

What is your favorite outfit to wear in the city? Shop mine below.








Photography by: Lydia Hudgens 



No comments :

Post a Comment