Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration

Thanksgiving is around the corner. Who is as excited as I am? More importantly, who already has their Thanksgiving outfit picked out? If your do not let me help. This stylish outfit is easy to recreate. I paired this great striped asymmetrical belted dress from Zaful (found here) with yoga leggings. Zaful has a wide variety of clothing for women at very affordable prices. They also have free shipping over $30. I further accessorized my outfit with some of my favorite India Hicks products (necklace and purse), if you have never heard of India Hicks check out the website here. I finished the look with a pair of black booties, affordable pair here, and pulled it all together with chic pearl earrings  and some sunnies.

The leggings are from MD Shapewear, which offer 360 degrees of firm compression and trimming action that focus on your waist, midsection, hips, thighs and butt. MD's leggings for women reshape your figure giving you a smooth, sleek look, which is great for Thanksgiving Day if you eat too much (which I usually do). Their design is seamless, meaning that you will not see those awful lines through other clothing, which makes them idea for many activities such as working out or socializing. 

What are you wearing for Thanksgiving? Shop my look below.

XoXo
Alli














































Photography by: +Bridget Abell 

Legging c/o MD Shapewear  & Dress c/o Zaful


No comments :

Post a Comment