Girls Night Out: My Favorite Picks w/ Work the Metal

                      
Hello weekend! This post is for all my Louisville, Kentucky, Southern Indiana, and surrounding  counties peeps.
Mark your calendar for November 18th. I am doing a GNO: Champs and Shopping Event. Come, have fun, and start your Christmas shopping. I spent a couple hours in Work the Metal last week and picked out a couple of my favorite things. Items that are great for your BFF, hostess gifts during the holidays, or even for yourself. What are some of your holiday gift ideas? Shop mine below.

XoXo
Alli 






My Delicious Shoes Peep Toe Wedges- $29. Wedges are in style and they are great for that show lover in your life (sister, mom).

Shiraleah Chicago Tassel Earrings $18 (added these to my collections). Tassels are definitely in style right now. These also come in a yellow/green color. Great for yourself as a gift or for that stylish friend that likes bold color. 



Lots of earrings to choose from. Work the Metal has a wide variety that will fit your style.

Tassels on Tassels on Tassels 

Work the Metal has a variety of necklaces this turquoise one is priced at $29. Almost every girl loves a statement necklace.



Work the Metal has amazing home decor! I am literally obsessed and want to buy it all to decorate my house!

I need this wine sign in my kitchen or dining room and so do you!




Loving these colorful woven baskets to add color to your coffee table, desk or vanity. I totally would put jewelry in it. $32 for this basket.

I am so into Pineapples right now! I think they are a great way to add a little detail to to your home. Add the small one for $35 and large one for $59


I really do love the gold! Decisions, Decisions! What do you think? White or gold?




                 Favorite water bottle ever!! $28 Motivation to shop or workout or whatever.




Great hostess gifts. These cute coasters are $5.


This Sara Miller Collection is so cute!!! Great for a girlfriend's gift. I add one of these notebooks to my tote to jot down notes on a daily basis. Notebooks $5




These cute state of Kentucky bracelets and necklaces are a perfect gift for that KY local. Come check them out on November 18th from 6-8.




No comments :

Post a Comment