Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Perfect Tunic

By now I am sure everyone has heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They have some great pieces that you can get for awesome deals. What is your favorite piece from the sale? One of my favorites is this Lush 'Perfect' Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic that is regularly $42 but is on sale for $27.90. The fit is true to size. I am wearing a medium. It comes in many colors. The color I am wearing below is sphinx. I also bought it in ivory and serious considering getting it in black before the sale is over August 3. Also there is free shipping during the sale in case you do not have a Nordstrom close by. Check out outfit details below. Jewelry is from Rocksbox, get a free month by using code: Absolutelyallixoxo. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli







4 comments :