KDF Winefest

Morning Loves! Hope this week is treating you well. Last week I attended the Kentucky Derby Festival (KDF) Winefest. It is one of the events that takes place leading up to the Derby. See all the events here. This is the third time I attended this event.  It is a annual outing that one of my friends and I like to to do each year together. Over 20 wineries in Kentucky and southern Indiana set up shop on the Belvedere near the Ohio River for a 2 day wine tasting event. If you didn't already know....I am a wino! Lol! This is a great way to sample multiple wines, to see which ones you like and to socialize with a group of friends. Check out my day at the KDF Winefest and my outfit details. Hope you enjoy.

XoXo,
Alli




Blazer: The Limited


Purse: Marc Jacobs




Sandals: Target
















2 comments :