Spring/Birthday Wishlist

Spring/Birthday Wishlist


Happy Monday Peeps! Since my birthday is Wednesday March 25 and the first day of spring was a couple days ago I thought I would do a Spring/Birthday Wishlist.  Floral is the hottest new trend of spring and I love it. I will definitely be adding some floral to my closet. Since I am running (aka jogging/walking lol!) 2 half marathons in the next couple weeks I added a few sports accessories like the Garmin Forerunner and the Tory Burch bracelet to make my Fitbit a little more stylish for everyday wear. I also added a great pair of ripped jeans, which is a trend that is coming back and a couple other accessories. A girl can never have a too many accessories right? Enjoy!

XoXo,

Alli


Sleeveless dress
romwe.com



Frame Denim white skinny jeans
intermixonline.com


Tory Burch gold sandals
bergdorfgoodman.com



Tory burch purse
$370 - italist.com



Tory burch bracelet
toryburch.com


Loren Hope cuff jewelry
lovemyswag.com


Handcrafted jewelry
lorenhope.com


Kendra Scott earrings
nordstrom.com

No comments :

Post a Comment